One cannot disregard the importance of eye makeup when it comes to creating an appealing makeup look, be it for the day or night. One of the most captivating features in anyone, the eyes are believed to be the window to one’s soul. Hence, it stands to believe that they need to be extra pretty at all times. Unfortunately, getting the right eye makeup is not very easy and can prove to be a Herculean task if you do not know the right techniques or have the right products.
This is where professional eyeliner hacks for everyday use can be a huge help. You can follow these tricks to get the best eye makeup looks done. But you must be calm, patient, and know exactly how to go about the job. The biggest task is to identify the right eyeshadow and eyeliner for your eyes. While there may be thousands of products in the market, not every product will complement your skin tone. Professional eyeliner hacks for everyday makeup can help you get it right and will also teach you easy ways to enhance your overall look; here are some of them for you.
9 tips to enhance your look through better eye makeup
- To make the eye makeup last for a longer period of time it is best to apply your eyeliner with an eye shadow that matches it. It is advisable to use a liner first and lightly dust the eyeshadow on top of it in order to keep the liner straight. The pencil liner is always a safe choice because liquid liners tend to be tricky. For those who do not have a very steady hand, the latter can be messy and dangerous.
- If the eyeshadow you use is not very bright, you can first cover the eyelid using a white eye pencil and this helps to cancel out your skin color. Your chosen shade will then stand out easily.
- You can enhance the look by making your own eyeliner, by using an eyeshadow of your choice and a wet brush.
- You can even use a white or nude liner for highlighting the brow bone. Dust some shimmer beneath the eyebrows and then use the liner to make sure your lines are sharp, blending them in with the rest of your makeup.
- To get a tighter look you can tight line your eyeliner, applying it between your lashes rather than on top of the lashes.
- You can use a spoon’s edges to get the perfect cat-eye liner shape. The spoon handle is used for drawing the angled lines and the curve is used for creating the shape. All you need to do afterward is fill it in.
- When you have to attend a party after work, you can simply add some glitter to transform the day look into a night one.
- A smoky eye is easy to create if you can draw a hashtag on the outer corner of the eyelids and then smudge it inwards.
- It is a good idea to use brown tones for your eyeliner instead of the normal and stark black shade, especially if you want a softer look. Rich or chocolate brown shades tend to be compatible with most eye colors and can be layered to look darker if required. You should also not be scared to experiment with different colors when it comes to lining your eyes. Only, take care to ensure that the color complements your eye color.